Wednesday 23 July 2014

Welcome to my Australian Adventure


Welcome to my blog about my holiday in Australia.

I am so excited about making this trip. Since being a little boy, yes even I was little boy, I have always wanted to visit Australia and in particular Sydney.

I have always wanted to walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge and guess what?  In a few days time I will be doing exactly that!

If you would like to read about my adventures then check back here to find out what I have been up to.

Don't forget to leave me a comment or ask me any questions.  Perhaps you have visited Australia and could give me some suggestions of where to visit.

You could tell me where you are going on holiday.  So Year 7, I am off on a very exciting adventure...wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. How funny, I've just emailed you Mr B, asking if you were climbing the Bridge. Remember to keep hold of the handrail :)

    ReplyDelete