Monday 4 August 2014

Day 10: Mooloolaba



This is the first day of our Aussie Adventure that the weather has not been warm and sunny but that still didn't stop us going out exploring. We decided to visit the seaside town of Mooloolaba, brilliant name don't you think?

Once we got there the sun came out, yippee...just in time for us to have a walk along the beach.


After our walk along the beach guess where we went next?  Any ideas?  Ok, I will tell you, we paid a visit to the Sunshine Coast Grammar School.  Here in Australia it is winter and all the schools are working.  Last night at a dinner party I met a teacher at the school who invited me to visit today.  Wow what a school.  Their school field is three times the size of ours.

I've been invited back on Thursday to talk to the teachers about how we use our iPads at St Barnabas.  I will take some more photographs and show you what the classrooms look like.








2 comments: