Tuesday 5 August 2014

Day 11: Mt Coolum and Noosa


I've had another exciting day.  I've walked up and down a mountain, visited yet another fantastic beach, seen whales and dolphins off Dolphin Point near Noosa and been to a fish and chip shop like well I've never been to before!

We started the day visiting the Mount Coolum National Park and walking up Mt Coolum.  The path was extremely steep but we stopped a couple of times as we were walking to the summit.


The views at the top were fantastic!  I could see for miles and miles.


We then visited Noosa which is a very nice seaside town and visited a very different fish and chip shop in Noosaville for lunch. This fish and chip shop had a counter full of different types of fish.


There were so many types of fish you could choose from it was amazing.  I choose a fish I had never eaten before, snapper.  You could then choose how you wanted it cooking and whether you wanted bread-crumbs or batter.  Mrs B had pearly perch. We had to wait a while whilst the fish and chips was cooked but when it was ready it was gorgeous.

We then went for a walk along the beach in the Noosa Country Park until we arrived at Dolphin Point...and yes we saw dolphins and two whales too.


I didn't manage to get a photograph of the whales but I did take a photograph of Mrs B and our friends underneath a tree at the beach.






1 comment:

  1. The fish looks delicious. Was it served with salt and vinegar this time, or was it plum sauce again?

    ReplyDelete